I don’t really know what to say about the rumour. Realistically speaking, there’s no way this can happen. I’m a fan of both actors, and I’m not saying this because I feel that they don’t match. Jang Nara is at the age where she’ll want to date with the view to get married, but Park Bo-gum has yet to serve his mandatory military service and he’s also at the point of his career where marriage will do a lot more harm than good. Of course, they have things in common like they are both devout Christians and very kind people. However, as rational adults, I don’t think they will even entertain the thought in the first place simply because it doesn’t make sense for either of them. I don’t think it’s improbable that they fall in love, but I think it’s unlikely that they ever thought of each other as potential lovers. Love is after all not just impulse but a combination of different factors.
Jang Nara went ahead and clarified the rumours of an impending marriage with Park Bo-gum saying that, “we haven’t even met since (their last drama)”. This is really some irresponsible journalism because there isn’t even any shred of evidence implying that they’ve been dating, yet the marriage rumours just seemed to have popped out from nowhere. That being said, I must admit that it’s very successful clickbait.
- [+12336, -193] Why does Jang Nara have to go through this? It’s too much really.
- [+9149, -263] “We haven’t even met since” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why is this so freaking funny?
- [+7297, -180] It’s great that she came out with a strong clarification!!
- [+5410, -59] Mr. Trash Journalist stirring up waters yet the victims are the ones being worn out.
- [+2509, -43] It must be distressing for both Jang Nara and Park Bo-gum. Be it those who spread the rumours or the trash of a journalist who started it, they should all be punished.
Cr. Naver, Sports Chosun