So I’ve decided to start a blog documenting all the translations I’ll be doing. This will not be like NB, kkuljaem, or any other translation blogs because I don’t translate everything, and I will not take requests unless the article is on a celebrity I like (so check the About section first before bothering me).
Some general “rules”:
- I have zero interest in Korean pop, so all such requests will not be entertained.
- I have limited Korean knowledge, so don’t trust my translations.
- Also, due to this very same reason, long translation projects can take up to weeks or months or never. I won’t tell you if I’m giving up though, so you’ll just need to learn to take obvious hints.
- Referencing is completely acceptable, but please tell everyone that the translations are crap and I won’t be taking any responsibility for inaccuracies.
- Github markdown is accepted for peeps who don’t know HTML but want to format their comments.